Ski & Snowboard
The journey up to the Kaunertal glacier is already jaw-dropping and memorable. Strap on your skis or snowboard and race back down the hill. Enjoy various slopes in all levels of difficulty and the snow-guarantee up the Kaunertal glacier for pure winter bliss (even when it is almost summertime).
Winters in the Family Ski Resort Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis
Sunshine on the slopes: The southern facing ski resort Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis is renowned for gracing guests with more than 2,000 hours of sun each year. Get ready for sunshine skiing in the Ski Dimension Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis.
- 214 km of perfectly maintained ski slopes in all levels of difficulty
- slopes suited to all: 47 km blue slopes, 123 km red slopes, 28 km black, 16 km skimo routes
- snow-guaranteed until late spring
- 91,660 persons can be transported per hour with modern ski lifts
- 68 different ski lifts available for easy & comfortable transportation in the ski resort (1 underground railway to the lifts, 11 gondolas, 16 chair lifts, 11 t-bars, 29 magic carpets and rope lifts)
- large ski resort with a total of 460 hectare offering ample space for all
The Highlights at the Ski Resort Kaunertal Glacier
Enjoy the many benefits of skiing holidays at the Kaunertal glacier, astounding with many exciting highlights:
- snow-guarantee from October until June
- drive your car to the glacier ski slope
- wide glacier ski slopes
- relaxed skiing with fast lifts
- more than 37 km of slopes
- longest descent with illuminated ski tunnel
- Snow Park Kaunertal with rails and kickers for freestylers
- free ski bus and free parking
Fendels Winter Mountain – Joy for All
Six lifts take you up to 2,000 metres above sea-level. The youngest skiers delight at the fun "Bibiland", with excellent child care and fun skiing lessons for kids. In the meantime, parents can go carve down the slopes at their own speed. Take a look at the Fendels Winter Mountain, you Family ski resort:
- 15 km of slopes in all levels of difficulty
- rustic alpine restaurant Sattelklause
- new Kids Park Fendels with park- and cross-sections
- spacious beginners' area
- night skiing and night tobogganing from December until March
Snow Park Kaunertal
The Snow Park Kaunertal is renowned as an absolute hotspot for freestyle skiers and snowboarders throughout Europe. Get ready for exciting lines with rails, boxes, kickers and other creative obstacles in all levels of difficulty.
800 metres long, various different lines, and a total of 20 elements: The snow park Kaunertal offers exciting days in the snow, no matter if you are a beginner or an absolute pro!