Mountain Bike, Road Bike, and E-Bike Adventures
The Kaunertal region is renowned amongst local bikers as a spectacular high-alpine bike region to explore. From the Kaunertal to the Inntal valley, and then heading up to the Reschenpass – seemingly endless opportunities and exciting highlights, attractions, biking challenges, and spectacular views.
The bike tours in the Kaunertal region are suited for all our guests to the Kaunertal. Simply choose your bike tour according to your individual requirements, such as family bike rides, tuff uphill battles, or relaxed cycle tours to alpine huts. The right bike tour is waiting for you here in the Kaunertal.
We are readily available for any bike tour recommendations. If you have any questions, we are always happy to help!
We recommend the following bike tours in our region:
- The Inn bike path is one of the most popular bike tours in Austria. Bike along the valley and marvel at the surrounding mountain peaks. The path is sectioned in stages, making it easy to plan how far you want to bike.
- Bike trails walked by Roman soldiers in Tyrol in the past, along the Via Claudia Augusta trail.
- Unique highlight in the Kaunertal: Bike to the snow! The challenging bike tour up to the Kaunertal Glacier is suitable for experienced bikers and rewards with breath-taking panoramic views.
- Embark on a beautiful alpine hut tour such as the Verpeilhütte, Fendler Alm or Aifneralm.
- In case you came here for a relaxed holiday and not to exert yourself biking up a hill, not a problem at all! Catch the summer mountain lifts with your bike, enjoy the views, food & drinks, as well as the thrilling ride back downhill!